Monday 14 March 2011

Final Pieces










Out of the photos I took, I have selected the ones I feel are the best quality, I found the camera easy to use after the tutorial we had a few weeks back, where She taught us all the different settings for the best possible photo. To keep the boxes together to form words I simply gathered them together with sticky tape. Im really happy with the arrangement of the words, and the way they curve over each block. I wanted to keep my poster design simple which I feel I have achieved with each image. By increasing and decreasing the light source I have been able to create different shadows. I like the detail of the letters in the first image, you can see the light and shadow hit at different angles inside the box, which adds to the effect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment