Wednesday 20 April 2011

making the 'set'

To be honest I hadn't really thought about my background set at all, when i developed my storyboard I just wanted a simple block coloured or textured background instead of anything to fancy or like an actual scene, as I felt it wasn't necessary due to me not having any characters. Here you can see I painted a number of individual rice grains in a mixed variety of colours. Just like in my storyboard I wanted to keep the bright colours but felt after my 10% assessment I felt I needed to re-think my idea slightly as skittles didn't fit into the mexican/spanish music genre. Here are some examples of different textures and backgrounds. I feel image 1 & 2 work well as they provide some movement in the background but not to over powering, whereas the background image 5 is far to bright for the feel of my stop motion animation. 








No comments:

Post a Comment